I hope you have started to act or at least planned when exactly you are going to start working on your storage shed.
At the very minimum, at least make sure to get an instantly downloadable construction plans so you can start feeling that the things move :) (you can get plans here ).
If by any chance you hesitate if you need a garden storage shed or not, let me just remind you how many things you can do with it:
- You can use your shed as a garden office. This is the best thing you could do if you work from home. Even the BBC has reported that many people use their sheds as garden office, it's really such a common thing.
- You can store all your garden tools in it. That's the most obvious usage :-)
- The shed can be used as a greenhouse in the Summer. It's an excellent place to drink an afternoon tea or an evening beer/cocktail
- Your kids for sure will like that small new "house" in the garden
- If you like to build things (and probably you do, since you are reading this free course), your shed can be your workshop
... and many many more. It's a pity that so many people have unused space in their gardens - space, which could be used for a beautiful garden shed.
That's it for now. If you like or don't like this course, please hit the comment button and let me know! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.